We are committed to empower and progress humanity by investing in healthcare.
How Humania Creates Value
Levers of value
- Humania benefits from deep connectivity with owners, state organisations, financial institutions and insurance companies providing us with access to off-market transactions on an exclusive basis.
- On the ground presence with senior management located in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt ensures local perspective on transactions and access to on the ground resources.
- Humania has been founded by key members of the Bait Al Batterjee Group (‘BAB’). BAB has established itself as a highly successful, capable and ethical organisation throughout the MENA region. Humania shares these values and will benefit from this reputation.
- The Saudi German hospital brand is a market leader in the MENA healthcare space with nine hospitals across four countries. It has achieved a strong brand presence and reputation across the region.
- Humania draws upon the healthcare construction and operations capability of the Bait al Batterjee group, with its 12,000+ employees including doctors, nurses, healthcare admin specialists and hospital construction specialists.
- We also leverage our well-established healthcare systems and processes, vendor relationships, partnerships and alliances with insurance companies, medical suppliers and real estate developers.
- Humania is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority, one of the leading and most recognized financial services regulators in the region and has adopted a multi-tier governance structure that includes an Independent Advisory Council and Independent Governance Framework.
Contribution by Humania Founders:
Humania is making a significant contribution by seeding the investment vehicles. This contribution reduces time to market and offers superior risk-adjusted returns, underpinning Humania’s commitment to its investors.
Leveraging on Track Record:
Humania will make acquisitions and provide growth capital for further investments. This will be supported by our operational expertise and our ability to build greenfield healthcare projects.
Innovation and Best Practices:
Humania intends to bring in innovation, best practices and capabilities to capitalise on the next generation of healthcare opportunities and achieve operational efficiencies in current investments.